King’s Own Institute - COVID Safe Graduation
Socially distanced, genuine keepsakes for the times.
Although King’s Own Institute has provided virtual Graduation ceremonies for a few years, the Pandemic brought on new challenges from 2020.
The Graduation Day affair needed to be scaled down to abide by the stringent and necessary rules imposed by the State. In addition to the virtual ceremony, KOI also wanted to offer graduating students the opportunity to have their graduation photos with full academic regalia.
KOI needed a partner that could fulfill both the requirements for graduation photography and academic dress whilst observing strict COVID protocol to protect both their students and staff.
- COVID Safe Gowning Service
- COVID Safe Photography
Graduations by Scene to Believe developed a COVID-Safe Graduation Photography program KOI that included:
- Dedicated bookings KOI website with a selection of packages.
- Studio set-up on-site with a strict 15 mins between photos to clean the area.
- No-touch regalia gowning and photography.
- Strict cleaning protocols for all regalia (single use only).
- Each student kept their trencher cap.
Over the 3 graduations covered by Graduation by Scene to Believe King’s Own Institute received the following results:
- 85 students photographs.